Sunday, September 6, 2009

finished "cord of three strands" quilts


that one above is lisa from georgia's quilt and here is what irene from new york made.... we all have excellent taste in color choice....we all did scrappy purples, greens, black and white :o)




and margaret's little beauty......

11 comments:

GeeGee said...

I love seeing all the different color combinations, each one a beauty. Thanks for posting the pictures. Have a great Labor Day and God Bless!

pajudie said...

Ohhh - I've got to catch up. Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm already planning another one!!!
Judie

Cheryl Willis said...

I am still a good two weeks behind. Keep showing off the finishes I need the motivation. cw

Carol said...

I've been following along and love how the quilts turned out. Interesting to see the different color combinations.

Unknown said...

I ran across your blog just as you started this quilt and decided to play with you. I finished my quilt in teals, purples and browns and I love it. Thank you so much! I'd love to send you a picture but don't know how. Send me an e-mail if you'de like to see it. Again, thank you for thisw beautiful quilt!

Deborah said...

I have posted the originl quilts pictures on my blog
http://pilgrimsquilts.blogspot.com/

Deborah

lynne said...

deborah, just went to your blog and how fun to see "you" there. your quilt is just absolutley lovely, and i just can not thank you enough for your letting me share it here with so many people....

sao said...

I have finished my Celtic Knotwork Quilt top and would like to know HOW to send you a picture - do you have an e-mail address?

Mine is drsaowens@gmail.com

sao said...

I sent a picture of my Celtic Knotwork Finished quilt top - did you receive it? I really enjoyed making it - thank you SOOOOO much!

sao in Midlothian,VA
saowens@gmail.com
www.shirleyannesheart.com

Amy said...

Now that my life has slowed down, I MIGHT just be able to start on my "mystery" :0)
Question Lynne--- I don't mind needing to print out each post if need-be, but I was wondering if you have all the steps in one file or one post? Thanks dear, and thanks again for sharing the pattern/mysery/sew-a-long
-Amy (NW WI)
askattebo@centurytel.net

Butterfly said...

Also love this would love the pattern
Leona